The Humans were out in Oregon for a couple days of work, play and catch-up with good friends. There was also good eats consumed at: Le Pigeon, Biwa, and Clyde Common. If you have not seen Portlandia, it’s a must watch; even our friends that live in Portland agree it’s not far off. We were lucky to see a “Portlandia” moment first hand. On a quiet sunday morning, near NW 23rd / Glisan, this went down:
- A big black Cadillac Escalade, driven by a middle aged clean cut woman, blocks the road trying to park.
- A Honda Hybrid, driven by two granola eating middle aged women, was stopped trying to get by the Escalade beast.
- The Honda sneaks thru and yells out “Move you gas guzzling Bitch!”
- Next the Cadillac retorts “Screw you Lady.”
- Swiftly the Honda sneaks thru and the two women laugh away.
That moment topped the trip, so good. View more Portland HERE.